Runway & Photographic Modelling Course for 12-19years including photographic shoot
Three days from 9.30am to 4.30pm commencing 26.09.22 (September School Holidays)
Enrolments available until 05.09.22 unless booked out earlier- course is limited to six students
Three days from 9.30am to 4.30pm commencing 19.12.22
- An intensive and practical course for those wanting to get into the modelling industry.
- Learn how to walk the runway and pose like a supermodel plus Choreography, fashion parade
- procedures and terminology.
- Find your best angles and poses to get the best out of your photos.
- An introduction to Fashion Styling, tools, info and processes used by professional stylists.
- Makeup like a model to enhance your best features.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the terms used by professionals in the modelling industry and
- insight into how to get started.
- Know how to Build your Portfolio and put a composite card together.
- Find our how to succeed at castings (model auditions).
- Professional Photographic Shoot & digital images included
- Model Assessment throughout the course and guidance given to participants suitability to the
- various aspects of modelling work.
- A certificate is presented on completion of the course at the Graduation Ceremony.
To ensure personal attention Lady Serena only accepts a maximum of 6 students in this course.
Course cost $1150.00
A deposit of $550.00 is required with enrolment.
Balance due two weeks before commencement.
Gift vouchers are available with full payment.
Professional Modelling Course
This course is designed for those who aspire to be a professional model or gain the model image, confidence and develop their personal image & self-esteem.
It is highly recommended to complete a Deportment, Finishing & Personal Development course prior to attending the Model Course to learn all the basics of Grooming and Deportment.
Invest in your dream career!
Learn all the different facets of modelling including:
- High fashion
- Catwalk-posture, body balance, hands & feet placement, posing, turns & techniques,
- jacket removal, showing the garment, using props, facial expression, team work, walk the walk!
- Manufacturer’s and designer’s showings
- How to conduct a fashion parade and the latest trends
- Introduction to delivering TV commercials
- Television presenting
- Projecting your voice and working to camera audition expectations and procedures
- Caring for your skin and personal grooming crucial to achieve a model look.
- Model make-up and the latest techniques-looking your best in photographs, styling the shot
- Hairstyles to achieve a well groomed “model look” and grooming expectations of a model or
- television presenter
- The tools : including web sheets, comp cards, portfolios and an overview of the model industry.
- Model do’s and don'ts - industry standards-model etiquette and so much more!
A professional photographic shoot is included in the course
where students receive images to start their portfolio.
Individual guidance will be given on how to move and pose to achieve the best possible results.
You will receive advice on how to get started in the industry. Serena’s Image assesses students throughout the training for potential to work in the modelling industry and can offer representation to successful graduates.
Simply request the enrolment form to select your payment option and email or post it back along with proof of vaccination for Covid 19
Places are limited and bookings are essential. A deposit or full payment is required to secure your enrolment.
Your booking will not be secured until the deposit is paid. For late bookings please email to check on availability for enrolment.
Lady Serena is an experienced and respected industry professional who has dedicated over forty years to the development of individuals, helping them to gain confidence and skills to assist them throughout their careers. Serena's models have gained State, National & World titles.
Since 1988 Serena’s Image has assisted in the careers of successful local, national and international models, television presenters and commercial talent plus successful Hollywood actors appearing in Supernatural, Castle & the movie "Wild" with Reece Witherspoon (just to mention a few).
Serena's Image reserves the right to publish videos or photographs taken during class, or during the photo-shoot, on their Instagram & Facebook pages (for promotional use only). No names will be used unless by arrangement. If you do not wish to have any images published, please advise at the time of enrolment and they will not be used.
Industry knowledge, contacts and reputation
assures you are in good hands.