(This programme suits High School Age to Adult)
Includes the following subjects:
- Sitting & standing correctly to enhance your posture
- Building self esteem
- Taking responsibility
- Total Image
- Grooming and personal hygiene from head to toe including
- Hair & Skin care
- Body image
- Lifestyle routine exercise
- Nail care and personal care
Enhancing your best features for everyday and evening using professional products
- Identifying your personal style and best colours
- Figure flattery and face shape
- Co-ordinating your clothing with accessories
- Developing a wardrobe plan
- Includes a Personal Style Solutions Style Guide and a figure analysis.
- You will learn how to dress successfully and appropriately for all occasions
- Table manners
- Social and business introductions
- Invitations and replies
- Gift giving
- Staying over
- Conversation skills
- Telephone communication and etiquette
- The art of good speech
- Voice projection
- Breath control
- Enunciation & pronunciation
- Setting and achieving our goals and how to live a truly amazing life
- Attitude – the essence of your ultimate success
Professional Modelling Course –Catwalk, Photographic & Television
This course is designed for those who aspire to be a professional model or gain the model image, confidence and develop their personal image & includes the following:
- High fashion
- Manufacturer’s and designer’s showings
- How to conduct a fashion parade and the latest trends
- Introduction to delivering TV commercials
- Television presenting
- Projecting your voice and working to camera
- Audition expectations and procedures
- Model make-up and the latest techniques
- Looking your best in photographs
- Styling the shot hairstyles to achieve a well groomed “model look”
- Grooming expectations of a model or television presenter.
Including web sheets, comp cards, portfolios and an overview of the model industry.Model do’s and don’ts
A professional photographic shoot is also included and students receive three images to start their portfolio. Individual guidance will be given on how to move and pose to achieve the best possible results. You will receive advice on how to get started in the industry. Serena’s Image assesses students throughout the training for potential to work in the modelling industry and can offer representation to successful graduates.
Enrolment-please complete the contact form and information (prices & dates) will be emailed to you.
To enrol complete the enrolment form and select your payment option and email or post.
Places are limited and bookings are essential. A deposit is required preferably 1 month prior to the start date.
Your booking will not be secured until the deposit is paid. Book early to ensure a place in your preferred course.
Lady Serena is an experienced and respected industry professional who has dedicated over thirty years to the development of individuals, helping them to gain confidence and skills to assist them throughout their careers.
Since 1988 Serena’s Image has assisted in the careers of successful and international models, television presenters and commercial talent plus a Hollywood actor. Our industry knowledge, contacts and reputation assures you are in good hands.
Learn how to make-up like the stars! Whether you just want to learn better skills for your personal look or start a new career.
This course will teach the skills in make-up application to give you that professional edge.
© Copyright Serenas Image 2016